A good quality, well dimensioned, and properly installed heating boiler offers you the comfort you need through the long and cold Michigan winters, as well as fuel cost savings.
Mr. Furnace, provides complete residential heating solutions that are reliable, efficient and affordable.
Complete Boiler Installation & Service
Mr. Furnace, authorized Metro Detroit boiler dealer, offers a wide selection of boilers for residential and commercial buildings. Gas fueled, boilers are both high-efficiency and high-quality. Weil McLain also supplies combination oil & gas boilers for commercial use (restaurants, hotels, office buildings, institutions and so on).
Mr. Furnace provides the entire range of services for boilers, from selecting the right one for your needs, to installing it, warranty and post-warranty service and maintenance.
Contact Mr. Furnace hot water boiler specialists today for:
- Professional assessment of your heating needs and correct sizing.
- A thorough check of your indoor hot water pipes or baseboards and repairs where needed.
- Assistance for selecting the best boiler for your residential or commercial building.
- Prompt and professional installation of your new Gas Boiler.
- Warranty and post warranty service, annual maintenance plans and boiler repairs.
- SSC Wall Boilers latest system is up to 95% AFUE wall mount gas-fired condensing boiler featuring an innovative vertical mounted, helical fin tube heat exchanger. This modulating, sealed combustion unit with built-in Outdoor Temperature Reset can also save you up to 40% on your heating bill each year depending on the previous unit you had installed.
Our team of trained technicians will properly install the system according to the manufacturer guidelines—ECR International—for long-lasting comfort.
All work and equipment is covered by our warranties. Hot water boilers are backed by the most straightforward, comprehensive warranty in the industry – including a lifetime warranty on the entire heat exchanger, not just the sections. All other components are covered for one year from date of installation.
We will treat and respect your property like it was ours, working to minimize the impact of the boiler installation on your work schedule or family time, finishing on time and on budget. Take a look at our testimonials to see what our customers say about working with us.
Upgrading Old Oil or Gas Boiler Systems
Many homes still use late model hot water boilers to provide baseboard heating in the winter months. In addition to the reliability issues common with older systems, these units are significantly less energy efficient than the new models available today.
Many old systems are rated at only 50-55% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), a standard government efficiency rating. At this AFUE, 45-50 cents of every dollar is wasted by the heating system inefficiencies. If you compare these AFUE values to new boiler efficiencies of 84-87% you will realize that a new boiler can cut energy costs by 1/3, paying for itself in fuel savings in the first two to three winters.
Our products are quoted accurately. The work is completed on time without cost overruns or hidden extras. Contact us today for a free quote on a new furnace or heat pump, or for maintenance plans and furnace or boiler repair. You’ll be glad you did!